Tuesday 31 December 2013

Most Favourite Beauty Products for 2013

Bonjour tout le monde!

Today is the last day of 2013. Time flies so fast, we even haven't grasp this year yet. Nevertheless, 2013 is a year full of lesson. Without everything we have gone through this year, we wouldn't be standing in this point of our life.

On the even brighter side, we sum up our most favourite products for 2013!




Bonjour!

We are going to pass another year. I, Albert, am going to conclude my most favourite product for this year.

1. Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer


What I love about this product is the fact that it has an oil free formula. As I have stated before, I have a really oily skin condition, so this product is just perfect for me. The moisturizer also has noncomedogenic formula that do not block pores. This will reduce the incidence of pimples. The product also gives a powdery finish.



2. Biore UV Aqua Rich Sunscreen


Sunscreen is crucial to block the evil UVA and UVB. I use Biore Sunscreen a lot because it has a watery base. When I apply the product on my face, it feels really light and also has a little pleasing citrus scent. So far this product doesn't give me any breakout. Oh, and psst, another reason why I love this product is the price fairly cheap ahaha. I think it's around $10 if I'm not mistaken.




3. Laneige Water Bank Essence


Want an instant hydration product? Try Laneige Water Bank Essence! I literally in live with this product. The product absord really fast to my skin and feels really light, doesn't give any sticky feeling. My skin feels really smooth and supple right after the application. As far, this product doesn't give me any breakouts.

*Sorry for the little amount of product texture as I'm about to run out of this product lol


4. Pond's White Perfect 10 Facial Wash


This product could be purchased easily on most drugstore. It has a really pocket-friendly price to which is a plus point! Ahaha. Formulated with the famous salicylic acid to kill bacteria and exfoliate dead skin cell, herbal clay which known best to eliminate excess sebum, and brightening essence to lighten up post-acne marks make this product my fav facial wash!

5. Kerastase Elixir K Ultimate Gold


Makes your hair really soft and moist right away. The effect shows right after the first application. It also has a nice scent of coconut oil. Though it was a little pricey, but I assure you this product worths every penny. And oh! Look at that metallic golden packaging which make this product look amazing to be stored on your table!



Allô!

Hey how are you all doing? I, Mechele, am going to show you my most beauty product for 2013!

1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask




 I have write a full review for this mask here. As you can see, I'm in love with this product and use it diligently once a week.

2. White Accuracy




Here's a thing, I don't really know which brand is this product. All I could read is this WHITE ACCURACY and this EXCELLENT. I don't even know if it was its name, the rest of the text is in Japanese -- My Mom gave this to me. All that I know that this product is a mask to treat uneven skin color and sun spots. And ever since I use this product, I could see that my skin color get more even little by little. My mom said this product is a long-term investation, which means it has to be apply diligently and need to give some time to really get the maximum and longlasting result.

3. KOSÉ Sekkisei White BB Cream



I'm in love with this BB Cream! I even have planned to repurchase the product right after it runs out. You could read the full review here.

4. Maybelline Baby Lips Color


I have an addiction for lipbalm. My lips has a really bad condition, I couldn't get away without applying lipbalm for more than an hour. The thing is this condition really make it difficult when I am wearing lipstick, especially the matte one. This product is the answer for my prayer. I love that it also has a tinted color which really great for daily use. It gives an instant color to your face without make it too opaque.

5. Dove Whitening Silk Dry


This is a spray on deodorant which I use this past week which instanly become my favorite. It promises to brighten your underarm skin, and it works! I've been using this daily eversince.

Life is an experiment, go out and try all the things in the world. Oh, by the way, Happy New Year 2014 for us all! May we achieve what we want to achieve.

à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...