Friday 3 May 2013

Tony Moly and The Body Shop Make-up and Skin Care Haul

Allô!

So yes, today is my birthday! *insert confetti here*. I give myself birthday gifts by buying a lot of products on Tony Moly and The Body Shop, korean brand of skincare and cosmetics shop. Currently feeling so so so happy, but no matter how much I love all my purchases, my wallet cries loudly at the first day of this new month. But, mehh ƪ(`▽´)ʃ




Sorry for the bad quality, took this picture in hurry by using my iPad. But anyway, I'll review most of this at the next posts. So be sure to tune in :D

1. Tony Moly Expert Hyaluronic Acid BB Cream SPF37 PA+++
2. Tony Moly Prestige Super-Proof Eyeliner
3. Tony Moly Kiss Marker Lip Tint #02 Kiss Red
4. Tony Moly Gold Black Sugar Mask
5. Tony Moly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm
6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes
7. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
8. The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Strawberry

à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...