Tuesday 10 September 2013

Keeping Up with: Jin Yung

bonjour tout le monde! Allô!

Today, we're going to introduce Jin Yung from Sparkle Apple. She has a really sweet and cute blog which is really entertaining to read. When she reviews a product, she puts detailed information about it which is really help. We hope you have a great time reading her blog as much as we do.

So without further ado, here's Jin Yung from Sparkle Apple !






1. Tell us about yourself.
Hi! My english name is Lina and my real name is Jin Yung, I'm a beauty blogger, aspiring make-up artist, freelance graphic designer and also a fine art artist. I have tons of passion in world of beauty and fine art. 

2. How did you get started on blogging and why?
I started my current blog in 2010. And my initial reason was very simple, for fun and to help others with my review, since most of the posts on my blog is a product review anyway. As time goes by, my passion and love for beauty grows bigger and luckily I've been received good feedback too from readers. That makes me happy and encourage me a lot to keep this blog in long time run. Apart from that, I also love photography, so  I could say that blogging is one of my hobby too :)

3. What is your blog about?
It's about beauty in general, like, make-up tips, procuts (make-up and skincare) review, tutorials, and sometimes fashion. Sometimes, I do a random post too, like sharing my beauty haul, telling others about what I've been up to, what makeup style I currently hooked on, makeup trends, and many other things.

4. Who is your beauty inspiration?
I love fashion makeup artistry, like DIOR and CHANEL, their style has inspired me a lot. I love their high-end artistry work. My favorite MUA is Lisa Eldridge, Charlotte Tilburry, Wayne Goss, and Robert Jones. On the other hand, I also have a huge crush on Korean style make-up, and this style is the one that suits my face best. My all time favorite MUA is jung saem mool, she's a genius!


5. What was your first beauty product obsession?
It's lip tint! Haha! I had a big crush over lip tint and can't seem to get them enough. I kept buying and trying many lip tint. But now I think I have pacified my lip tint obsession, but yet with other addiction, make-up brushes and eyeshadow!♥

6. Aside from blogging, what are you currently busy and working at?
I'm a freelancer so my time is really flexible, and I feel happy because of that because I hate routines. I'm currently accepting jobs for graphic and web design. I also work as a freelance make-up artist and hairdresser. On my spare time, I enjoy learning more about professional make-up artistry and hairstyling.

7. How do you describe your fashion and beauty style?
My fashion is very very casual, leaning a bit towards boyish style, and when I want to have a bit of feminine touch I'll wear something vintage with floral patterns. I love mori-girl style, classic lolita and gothic lolita, and punk lolita too! 

For self make-up, often times, I keep it as natural as possible (less for more). But on the day I feel a little bit edgy I will go a little bit bolder.

8. Describe yourself in one word. 
Expressive

That's it and I hope you like it. thanks :)

This is the end of our interview. Thank you so much to Jin Yung for taking time replying to our question. We couldn't express our happiness enough. As usual, we we'll try really hard to update our blog as often as possible.

But for now, à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...