Tuesday 19 November 2013

Review Infinity Foundation Case

Allô!

Hey there! When I said I need a loose powder to Mom, she suddenly gave me the Infinity Primal White Foundation the next day. It's not exactly a powder. But well, since it's free, I'm good ahahha.

Today I want to show you about the case. I just found out that we have to purchase both of the case and the product seperately for a pretty price (for a student like me at least).






PACKAGING
It comes in the usual Infinity design. The simplicity of the design really catches my heart. The product itself is not too big nor too small, just a perfect size for me. It was really sturdy and not easily scratched. I could just throw the case inside my bag without any worry.


RECOMMENDED?
Absolutely. The case has a really nice quality. It is sturdy and worth the price!

See the review about  Infinity Primal White Foundation here.

à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...